Child Neurology resident, neuroscientist, companion, technology enthusiast (carbon & silicon-based varieties), avid learner, passionate advocate.
Read more about me, see things that matter, discover what gives me energy, experience bits of my life…or simply say hi.
- Urine OutputIn the hospital we care a lot about urine. While we no longer taste the sweetness of diabetes mellitus compared to the flavorless diabetes insipidus, we measure urine output (UOP), volume (per kilo per hour), color, red cells, white cells, nitrites, bacteria… Pee-related reasons for sticking around the hospital range from the anatomic (a kid … Read more
- Critical CareMichael rides in an ambulance for the first time as an adult and learns from some of the most competent people in the children's hospital.
- LiabilityI let myself Be drawn in,Relaxed my guard.But yours was still up.
- Not AnymoreEverything we didEverything we saidEverywhere we wentAll in the past.Now when I see youYour face reminds meOf everything I lost.
- UnprotectedVulnerable,So very vulnerable.And all for what?Connection?Love?I was safer when I buried my heart.