life | līf |
1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death: the origins of life.
- living things and their activity: some sort of life existed on Mars | lower forms of life | the ice-cream vendors were the only signs of life.
Short (and long) reads extracted from my personal life.
- The Coolest PediatriciansUCSD Pediatrics residents show off how cool they are in a video, and I make an appearance.
- A Million Dollars a DayAloe Blacc inadvertently takes on wealth inequality.
- StormI think I actually finished this one sometime last year. Got a little better at using Procreate, and found out there’s a layer limit based on available iPad memory.
- Healthcare Workers During COVID-19I spent a lot of time trying to find the original source for this drawing to give appropriate credit. The artist signed it but I wasn’t able to read the name well enough at this resolution, and reverse image searching turned up a bunch of reposters.
- Clips of YoreLEGO Studios’ camera was not quite as timeless as the bricks it included.