life | līf |
1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death: the origins of life.
- living things and their activity: some sort of life existed on Mars | lower forms of life | the ice-cream vendors were the only signs of life.
Short (and long) reads extracted from my personal life.
- 28 Hour DaysGeocentric 24-hour days are no match for residency.
- More on BidenA follow up post with additional thoughts and links.
- Joe Biden’s Losing CampaignJoe’s not running against Trump, he’s running against the couch.
- The Coolest PediatriciansUCSD Pediatrics residents show off how cool they are in a video, and I make an appearance.
- A Million Dollars a DayAloe Blacc inadvertently takes on wealth inequality.