life | līf |
1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death: the origins of life.
- living things and their activity: some sort of life existed on Mars | lower forms of life | the ice-cream vendors were the only signs of life.
Short (and long) reads extracted from my personal life.
- Rudford’s Restaurant Diner Deserves to PerishFighting public health measures has only extended and worsened the pandemic.
- Contact TracingWhile only as good as the number of users opted in, contact tracing apps can help identify people at risk of COVID-19 exposure.
- PGY-3I’m still a resident, but now I see Neurology patients of all ages across a number of different hospitals.
- Making a Turkey Sandwich
- First in the Room, Back of the LineDespite seeing every patient, residents and fellows are being overlooked by COVID-19 vaccine plans.