life | līf |
1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death: the origins of life.
- living things and their activity: some sort of life existed on Mars | lower forms of life | the ice-cream vendors were the only signs of life.
Short (and long) reads extracted from my personal life.
- ReunionMy heart ached in your absence, Senses longed for you. I imagined what it would be like. At last I saw you, Wearing my shirt. You came to me and held me close. And in that moment, Nothing else mattered: We were together.
- Protected: Resiliency WebThis content is password protected.
- RITE AnswersA test of somewhat less significance.
- TrueNAS: Time MachineTen months ago, I thought, “hey, I have a NAS, I should use that to back up our Mac laptops via Time Machine!” Naturally, I ran into multiple past and future bugs and now appear to have arrived at a working solution. Back in ye olde 2020, I encountered an issue where the entire NIC…
- Vaccine ReactionsMost reactions to a vaccine are not much to worry about, and even anaphylaxis is treatable.