mat·ter | ˈmatər |
1. physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, esp. as distinct from energy: the structure and properties of matter.
- a substance or material: organic matter | vegetable matter.
- written or printed material: reading matter.
Things that matter, such as professional work or published writing. A rather short list.
- Objections to PreventionA rundown of objections to COVID-19 prevention strategies, and why those objections are wrong.
- Rule In, Rule OutLooking at false positives, false negatives, and what that means for COVID-19 testing.
- A Headache of a HeadacheClinical case presentation given in partial fulfillment of the UCSD Child Neurology residency program. Among other things, working through this particular case emphasized the broad differential diagnosis of aseptic meningitis. Available on Google Slides or as a pdf download. Mentor: Begem Lee, MD
- COVID-19 InformationMy collection of information, resources, and articles about COVID-19.
- Lipid Regulation as a Critical Factor in the Development of Alzheimer’s DiseasePhD Thesis Defense presented by Michael A. Castello on Friday, September 5, 2014.