mat·ter | ˈmatər |
1. physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, esp. as distinct from energy: the structure and properties of matter.
- a substance or material: organic matter | vegetable matter.
- written or printed material: reading matter.
Things that matter, such as professional work or published writing. A rather short list.
- Rightfully WrongI am incredibly pleased to be incorrect. It should not have been this close. Despite the Democratic party’s disastrous strategy and a lackluster candidate, America rejected Trump. It is a victory worth celebrating, if only for a little while.
- On Call Me MaybeAfter starting residency, “on call” turned out to have far more meanings than I previously imagined.
- 28 Hour DaysGeocentric 24-hour days are no match for residency.
- More on BidenA follow up post with additional thoughts and links.
- Joe Biden’s Losing CampaignJoe’s not running against Trump, he’s running against the couch.