mat·ter | ˈmatər |
1. physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, esp. as distinct from energy: the structure and properties of matter.
- a substance or material: organic matter | vegetable matter.
- written or printed material: reading matter.
Things that matter, such as professional work or published writing. A rather short list.
- Rudford’s Restaurant Diner Deserves to PerishFighting public health measures has only extended and worsened the pandemic.
- Contact TracingWhile only as good as the number of users opted in, contact tracing apps can help identify people at risk of COVID-19 exposure.
- PGY-3I’m still a resident, but now I see Neurology patients of all ages across a number of different hospitals.
- Making a Turkey Sandwich
- First in the Room, Back of the LineDespite seeing every patient, residents and fellows are being overlooked by COVID-19 vaccine plans.