mat·ter | ˈmatər |
1. physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, esp. as distinct from energy: the structure and properties of matter.
- a substance or material: organic matter | vegetable matter.
- written or printed material: reading matter.
Things that matter, such as professional work or published writing. A rather short list.
- A Headache of a HeadacheClinical case presentation given in partial fulfillment of the UCSD Child Neurology residency program. Among other things, working through this particular case emphasized the broad differential diagnosis of aseptic meningitis. Available on Google Slides or as a pdf download. Mentor: Begem Lee, MD
- COVID-19My colleagues have been maintaining a living document with practical COVID-19 information. Please share the links with family and friends as needed.
- Lipid Regulation as a Critical Factor in the Development of Alzheimer’s DiseasePhD Thesis Defense presented by Michael A. Castello on Friday, September 5, 2014.
- APP Regulates Brain Lipid HomeostasisPresentation at Neuroscience 2013; November 10, 2013. Available on Prezi or for download.
- Unveiling Pathogenic Mechanisms in Niemann-Pick Type C DiseasePresentation for Parseghian Foundation Conference 2013. Available on Prezi or for download.