mat·ter | ˈmatər |
1. physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, esp. as distinct from energy: the structure and properties of matter.
- a substance or material: organic matter | vegetable matter.
- written or printed material: reading matter.
Things that matter, such as professional work or published writing. A rather short list.
- TrueNAS: Time MachineTen months ago, I thought, “hey, I have a NAS, I should use that to back up our Mac laptops via Time Machine!” Naturally, I ran into multiple past and future bugs and now appear to have arrived at a working solution. Back in ye olde 2020, I encountered an issue where the entire NIC…
- Vaccine ReactionsMost reactions to a vaccine are not much to worry about, and even anaphylaxis is treatable.
- InjusticeYou coaxed me out, Drew me in. I opened my heart to you. When you were done with me You cast me away, Left me exposed.
- Rudford’s Restaurant Diner Deserves to PerishFighting public health measures has only extended and worsened the pandemic.
- Contact TracingWhile only as good as the number of users opted in, contact tracing apps can help identify people at risk of COVID-19 exposure.