mat·ter | ˈmatər |
1. physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, esp. as distinct from energy: the structure and properties of matter.
- a substance or material: organic matter | vegetable matter.
- written or printed material: reading matter.
Things that matter, such as professional work or published writing. A rather short list.
- Best Foot ForwardIn which my right foot collects superficial injuries.
- Business HoursWhether they are 9–5 or even the more expansive 8–6, it is a challenge at the best of times to arrive at an establishment that keeps so-called “business hours.” Even more so for the hapless resident physician on inpatient service, whose days stretch twelve hours at minimum. Thus, when given the opportunity to leave work…
- ReunionMy heart ached in your absence, Senses longed for you. I imagined what it would be like. At last I saw you, Wearing my shirt. You came to me and held me close. And in that moment, Nothing else mattered: We were together.
- Protected: Resiliency WebThis content is password protected.
- RITE AnswersA test of somewhat less significance.