mat·ter | ˈmatər |
1. physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, esp. as distinct from energy: the structure and properties of matter.
- a substance or material: organic matter | vegetable matter.
- written or printed material: reading matter.
Things that matter, such as professional work or published writing. A rather short list.
- The Coolest PediatriciansUCSD Pediatrics residents show off how cool they are in a video, and I make an appearance.
- A Million Dollars a DayAloe Blacc inadvertently takes on wealth inequality.
- StormI think I actually finished this one sometime last year. Got a little better at using Procreate, and found out there’s a layer limit based on available iPad memory.
- Healthcare Workers During COVID-19I spent a lot of time trying to find the original source for this drawing to give appropriate credit. The artist signed it but I wasn’t able to read the name well enough at this resolution, and reverse image searching turned up a bunch of reposters.
- Clips of YoreLEGO Studios’ camera was not quite as timeless as the bricks it included.